Friday, October 14, 2011

A Rochester Radio Morning

This morning I was upstate in Rochester, and went in for some radio time with The Wease Show 95.1 The Fox, 106.7 KISS FM, and Randy Gorbman on WHAM 1180.

Anyone who knows Wease knows he can be a bit bombastic. Before going in my friend grabbed me and asked "Do you know this guy? Are you ready?" After walking half naked in a bikini and stilletoes on stairs without looking down, there's nothing that scares me. To our delight, Wease not only played nice but took a strong liking to my platform. When he showed off his Little Mermaid tattoo which he got for his little girl, I realized that as a parent this issue hit close to his heart. We had a great time talking and answering calls for almost a half hour. Also in the room was comedian Chet Wylde, musician Elvio Fernandez, Pauly Guglielmo, and a girl I spent countless theatrical hours with in grade school: Miss Emily Jenson aka EJ the DJ!


Best of all, the man who has refused to watch the Miss America competition his entire life now plans to tune in this January. I'll wink to ya, Wease!

After hanging with that morning crew I jumped over to the 106.7 KISS FM studio to talk with Pauly and then over to WHAM 1180 with Randy Gorbman.


Thank you to Wease and crew, Pauly and Randy for welcoming me into the studio and letting me spread the word about bullying.

P.S. I got a call from Cat while at Wease who invited me to a Dance Flash Mob on Sunday for bullying awareness. 3pm at Frontier Field, you know you want to join us!

No comments: