Monday, March 26, 2012

St. Joachim and Anne School

Today I was at St. Joachim and Anne Academy to kick-off another series of Project Empower BOSS competitions.  Students will design a new product and marketing plan for a major corporation.  Good luck to everyone with your ideas, I love them!!

P.S.  As I left, school was getting out.  Students gave me funny looks as I joined them to walk to the bus stop.  Before I knew it, 100 little faces surrounded me asking, "Where's your limo? Do you live in a mansion? Is your butler nice?"  Laughing, I explained that - despite my title - my daily life is incredibly normal.  I take public transit, just like them.  I don't even own a car.  My apartment is 600 square feet and half a mile from the closest train stop, so my day starts and ends with a good workout (no matter the weather.) But hey, you do not need to own a lot to mean a lot to the world. 

No comments: