Friday, March 2, 2012

Miss America's Birthday at Maggianos

Our evening was a Birthday Celebration at Maggiano's for Laura. Family and friends joined to greet their new star as The Four were seated by her side, and once again the desserts reigned supreme. I have to thank Maggiano's for creating a custom gluten-free menu for me tonight! Everyone's taking such good care of us!


Oh, so it started snowing today. Arizona and California were thrilled, leaping around until someone finally shouted, "Wait! What about my suade boots?!" Ah HA! It's all fun and games until you have to scrape it off your car and can't wear cute shoes anymore. All it makes me think of is the half-mile walk to the train that I take every day, twice a day, with no alternative no matter the weather. Blech, snow...

No comments: