Thursday, January 12, 2012

Miss America: Preliminary Swimsuit Winner!!!

Who needs beaches to rock a bikini body? Not us New York girls! Tonight I had the absolute honor of being awarded the Amway Lifestyle and Fitness in Swimsuit Award!!!!!

This scholarship goes to the contestant during each preliminary night who earns the highest score in the swimsuit competition! Unreal! Not only was this past year a challenge in terms of my nutritional health (going gluten-free was no easy task,) but I also did not work with a trainer. I wanted to learn how to master my physical health on my own so that it could become skills for me to carry for the rest of my life. I have to thank all the people, books and websites that helped me piece together my health process, as well as Equinox for being my official sponsor! They gave me all the right tools and the perfect atmosphere to take on my health.

Check out this video by swimwear sponsor Komplique of the Thursday night swimwear preliminaries:

No comments: