Thursday, August 11, 2011

Miracle Treat Day

Today is the day! Did you eat your ice cream?

Today is Miracle Treat Day at Dairy Queen, benefiting the Children's Miracle Network. $1 or more of every Blizzard purchased goes toward the Children's Miracle Network Hospital in your local area! That's right, local. While you savor sweetness you are saving lives right in your home community.

I am on my way to visit the Women and Children's Hospital of Buffalo, the area's CMN hospital, but stopped at the nearby Diary Queen to show my support. What's my flavor? I indulged in a turtle pecan cluster Blizzard. Making a difference never tasted so good. Store Manager Mike sure mixed it up strong for me.

So run out to show your support for the Children's Miracle Network today at your local Dairy Queen!

On a diet? Can't make it to DQ? Already did and want to give more support? No problem! Visit my official fundraiser page and help me raise $1000 for New York's Children's Miracle Network Hospitals! Together, we can help make the wonderful hospitals like those I am visiting this week even better, dollar by dollar.

No comments: