Monday, August 29, 2011

Katana Photography



The shots are in! Take a sneak peek!

This month I did a photo shoot with Colleen Katana for my official photos as Miss New York. I met Colleen when I moved to New York City and when I did a shoot with her earlier this year, I fell in love with her work. I describe her style as naturalistic high fashion with a retro spin. We walked all over her Brooklyn neighborhood to find the perfect shot. Now, when it comes to getting pictures, I am a tough critic. My profession has forced me through countless head shot sessions. I am famous for never looking anything like my pictures.

Colleen is a gifted photographer and I cannot thank her enough for sharing her talents with me on these amazing pictures. Check them out on Colleen's blog.

You can also find more on her Facebook page for Katana Photography.



1 comment:

Colleen_Katana said...

Thanks, Kaitlin! You're an easy gal to photograph ;0)