Friday, April 1, 2011

Bowling Beauties

Tonight I met up with sister queen Kate to discuss our plans for a prom dress donation drive that we are planning in partnership with the Lower East Side Girls Club.

Of course, we had to spice it up. So we took our meeting to the bowling alley.
Our plans are well underway to begin touring schools throughout the New York City area to ask for the donation of gently used formal wear, which we will donate to the Lower East Side Girls Club. They have a great program called Gowns For Girls, through which hundreds of girls receive prom dresses who may not have been able to afford one.

If you'd like to donate, let me know! Shoot an email to me at KaitlinMonte@gmail.com! I mean, hey...if the Fairy Godmother hadn't dolled Cinderella up, she may have never gone to the ball. And what a loss that would have been!

For the record: I bowled one strike, after which I hit no pins for three rounds. I'm so bad at sports, even bowling eludes me.

No comments: